These rules are in order to assure this Resort remains a safe, clean, quiet and very desirable place to come and stay. All actions contrary to this goal are a violation of the rules, even if the action is not specifically stated below. All Guests and Visitors are subject to these rules:
- CHILDREN: Must be supervised at all times.
- TENTS: No Tents are allowed, unless provided by the Resort.
- BOUNDARIES: Do not cross any boundary fences - private property exists past fence lines and should never be crossed. Please be considerate of our neighbors.
- QUIET TIME: The rights of others must be respected at all times. Noise, radio playing, etc. is to be kept within reason so as not to disturb others.
- PARTIES, COOKOUTS, GATHERINGS & LITTER: Must be done quietly. Always observe quite time and all other rules. The location of these activities should be done in the picnic area, your RV site, or Cottage. All alcohol use shall be done responsibly. All trash / litter within the resort must be cleaned up immediately. If you use the bar-b-q pit in the picnic area, clean up the pit when you are done and dispose of all trash and debris in the dumpster that is located near the entrance of the Resort. Cigarette butts are litter - pick them up.
- NO DRUGS ALLOWED!
- DRIVING RULES: A current Meadow Lake Resort Vehicle Tag must be displayed on all vehicles at all time while in the Resort. Only active and current licensed drivers are allowed to drive in the Resort. The speed limit is 5 MPH within the Resort. Noisy vehicles are prohibited. Unsafe driving is subject to immediate dismissal from the Resort. Do not drive or park on the grass. Do not park in the roadway.
- NEATNESS & LITTERING: Your site/area should be kept neat at all times. No hanging of any laundry outside to dry.
- SEWER USE: We are on a septic system. Please understand that ONLY septic safe toilet paper should be used. Do not dispose of feminine products into the septic system. If you clog the septic system with paper towels, sanitary products, plastic bags, etc. the cost of the plumbing repairs will be passed to you.
- WEAPONS AND FIREWORKS: THE DISCHARGE OF ANY WEAPON, PELLET GUN, BB GUN, BOW AND ARROW, ETC. IS PROHIBITED, EXCEPT WITHIN THE INTERIOR OF YOUR RV AND ONLY FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY. FIREWORKS WITHIN THE RESORT ARE PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL BY MANAGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THOROUGH CLEAN UP IS MANDATORY.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIAL: Storage of Hazardous material of any kind on this property is strictly prohibited.
- GLASS/METAL HAZARDS: The use of glass bottles/containers are prohibited by the water’s edge and by Day Campers. Also, we have made a tremendous effort to remove all broken glass, metal cans, and debris originally on the property. However, some of the glass and metal debris are still periodically being found and removed. Due to this, all guests and visitors should always wear shoes and take any other needed precautions when in the Resort.
- WATERFRONT AREA: Swimming is at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty at any time. All Guests must keep area clean.
- BOAT LAUNCH USAGE: Use of the Boat Launch requires a current Meadow Lake Resort Boat Club Sticker. Only vessels with the Boat Club Sticker are allowed to utilize any of Meadow Lake Resort's Docks and only in appropriate areas.
- PETS: Pets are not allowed for Day Campers. RV site Pet Rules can be found on the RV & Cottage Rules, Regulations & Disclaimer Form.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS AND/OR VEHICLES OF CURRENT RV SITE GUESTS: All Guests, of Current Site Guests, need to check in at the Resort Office and pay a daily rate of $5 per person and $5 for each vehicle. Guests who visit for less than a half hour will have their guest fee refunded. For each additional monthly guest, the rates are:
- Age 16 years old and up is $100 per month;
- Ages 3 to 15 is $50 per month;
- Ages 2 and under are free.
Illegal activity or suspected illegal activity will be reported to the proper law enforcement agency.
AT ANY TIME DURING YOUR STAY, MANAGEMENT OR STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL WITH NO REFUND FOR ANY MISCONDUCT OR VIOLATION OF THESE RULES & REGULATIONS. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.